cooking is my hobby

Cooking is my hobby, I would like to share recipes that I have tried and that were a success. I hope that others will want to share their best recipes with me as well.

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Snappy Green Beans


Prep 5 min COOK 25 min Ready In 30 min 4 servings

Ingredients

6 slices bacon
1 cup chopped onions (I used green onion)
3 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
1 (15 ounce) can cut green beans, drained

Directions

1. Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.

2. Saute onions in bacon grease; add vinegar, and saute until onions are tender. Add green beans and cook until heated through. Crumble the bacon on top.

This was very good.  I am always looking for new green bean recipes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment