cooking is my hobby

Cooking is my hobby, I would like to share recipes that I have tried and that were a success. I hope that others will want to share their best recipes with me as well.

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Honey Barbecue Sauce


PREP 15 Min's READY IN 15 Min's makes 2 cups

Ingredients

1 cup honey
1/4 cup molasses
3 tablespoons ketchup
1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
1 tablespoon seasoned salt
1 tablespoon meat tenderizer
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
1/4 cup steak sauce
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon prepared mustard
1 1/2 cups brown sugar

Directions

1. In a medium bowl, stir together the honey, molasses, ketchup, cinnamon, paprika, ginger, seasoned salt, meat tenderizer, ground black pepper, salt, oregano, garlic, steak sauce, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and brown sugar until well blended.
2. Cover, and refrigerate until ready to use.

This was sooooooooo good!!! You can use it either with chicken of pork.  We had some mighty tasty pork ribs with this .  You could probably use beef as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment