cooking is my hobby

Cooking is my hobby, I would like to share recipes that I have tried and that were a success. I hope that others will want to share their best recipes with me as well.

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Peanut Noodles


PREP 10 Min's COOK 15 Min's READY IN 25 Min's 2 to 4 servings

Ingredients
8 ounces spaghetti
1 bunch green onions, sliced (white parts only)
2 tablespoons sesame oil
1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
1/3 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup hot water
1 tablespoon cider vinegar
1 teaspoon white sugar
1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes

Directions

1. Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water until done. Drain.

2. Meanwhile, combine oil and onions in a small skillet. Saute over low heat until tender. Add ginger; cook and stir for 1 to 2 minutes. Mix in peanut butter, soy sauce, water, vinegar, sugar, and red pepper flakes. Remove from heat.

3. Toss noodles with sauce, and serve.

This was very tasty!!! I love peanut butter this way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment