cooking is my hobby

Cooking is my hobby, I would like to share recipes that I have tried and that were a success. I hope that others will want to share their best recipes with me as well.

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Country Scalloped Potatoes


PREP 15 Min's COOK 1 hr20 Min's READY IN 1 hr35 Min's 6 servings

Ingredients

1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
1 (10.5 ounce) can Campbell's® Chicken Gravy
1 cup milk
5 medium baking potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
1 small onion, thinly sliced
2 1/2 cups diced cooked ham
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese

 Directions

1. Stir soup, gravy and milk in bowl. Layer half the potatoes, onion, ham and soup mixture in 13x9x2" shallow baking dish. Repeat layers. Cover.

2. Bake at 375 degrees F for 40 minutes. Uncover and bake 25 minutes. Top with cheese. Bake 5 minutes more or until potatoes are tender and cheese melts. Let stand 10 minutes.

We could not find the Campbell’s gravy.  The gravy that we used made this a little sloppy, but it was still good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment