cooking is my hobby

Cooking is my hobby, I would like to share recipes that I have tried and that were a success. I hope that others will want to share their best recipes with me as well.

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Garlic Mashed Potatoes


Prep 10 Min Cook 25 Min Ready IN 35 Min 4 servings

Ingredients

8 potatoes, peeled and quartered
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup butter
2 cloves garlic, minced
salt to taste
1 pinch ground white pepper
2 tablespoons sesame seeds

Directions

1. Bring a large pot of water to boil; add potatoes, and boil until soft, about 20 to 25 minutes. Drain, and place in a large bowl.

2. Combine potatoes with milk, butter, garlic, salt, and pepper. Mix with an electric mixer or potato masher to your desired consistency. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.

This was very good.  I had to leave out the sesame seed because of Dan’s teeth.  He goes to the dentist this coming Monday.  That will be one tooth down and another to go.

Going out to dinner on Friday after work with some ladies from Mars Hill Church.  Haven seen some of them for a long time.  I think that it will be fun.

I have to work this whole weekend.  That’s good!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment