cooking is my hobby

Cooking is my hobby, I would like to share recipes that I have tried and that were a success. I hope that others will want to share their best recipes with me as well.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Bulgur Wheat with Dried Cranberries


Prep 10 min Cook 15 min Ready In 25 min Serves 4

 Ingredients

2 cups water
1 cup dry bulgur wheat
3 tablespoons chicken bouillon granules
2 teaspoons butter
1/2 cup dried cranberries

Directions

1. Bring water to a boil in a pot, and mix in bulgur, bouillon granules, and butter. Cover pot, reduce heat to low, and simmer 15 minutes.
2. Fluff cooked bulgur with a fork, and gently mix in the dried cranberries.

This was very good.  We had leftovers.
Dan had his teeth worked on yesterday.  It was starting to really hurt yesterday.  I feel bad for him.  So much trouble with his teeth.
On Friday we are going down to his Brother Doug for Christmas dinner.  Karen always a nice dinner.
Played power ball and lotto.  Guess we’ll see what happens!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment