cooking is my hobby

Cooking is my hobby, I would like to share recipes that I have tried and that were a success. I hope that others will want to share their best recipes with me as well.

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Grilled Salmon with Cilantro Sauce


PREP 10 Min's COOK 20 Min's READY IN 30 Min's 8 servings

Ingredients
3 pounds salmon
1/4 cup butter
1 cup chopped cilantro
1 fresh jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
Old Bay Seasoning TM to taste

Directions

1. Preheat grill for high heat.

2. Lightly grease one side of a large sheet of aluminum foil. Place salmon on the greased side of foil. Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Remove from heat, and mix in cilantro and jalapeno. When cilantro is wilted, drizzle butter mixture over the salmon.

3. Place foil with salmon on the grill. Season with Old Bay. Cook 15 minutes, or until fish is easily flaked with a fork.

This was so good!! It melted in your mouth it was that good!! We had this with the Country scalloped potatoes and the Sesame Broccoli.

No comments:

Post a Comment