cooking is my hobby

Cooking is my hobby, I would like to share recipes that I have tried and that were a success. I hope that others will want to share their best recipes with me as well.

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Crunchy Turkey Salad


Prep 15 Min's Ready IN 15 Min's 6 Servings

Ingredients

1 cup cooked, cubed turkey meat
2 stalks celery, chopped
2 tart apples, cored and cubed
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1/4 cup sour cream
1/4 cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon prepared Dijon-style mustard
1/4 teaspoon salt
ground black pepper to taste

Directions

1. In a large bowl, combine the turkey, celery, apples and walnuts.
2. Prepare the dressing in a small bowl by whisking together the sour cream, mayonnaise, parsley, lemon juice, honey, mustard, salt and pepper. Pour over turkey mixture and toss to evenly coat. Refrigerate until chilled.

This is a great salad!!! We both love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment