cooking is my hobby

Cooking is my hobby, I would like to share recipes that I have tried and that were a success. I hope that others will want to share their best recipes with me as well.

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Kielbasa with Honey Mustard


Prep 10 min Cook 5 min Ready In 15 min 5 to 6 servings

Ingredients

1 pound kielbasa sausage
1 1/2 cups ginger ale
1 teaspoon brown sugar
8 ounces honey mustard

Directions

1. Preheat oven to broil. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Slice kielbasa diagonally into 1/4 inch pieces.
2. In a medium-size skillet saute kielbasa in ginger ale until they are heated through. Drain well. Arrange the kielbasa on the prepared baking sheet, then sprinkle them with brown sugar.

3. Broil the kielbasa until the brown sugar melts and begins to crystallize, check after 3 to 5 minutes. Serve the kielbasa with honey mustard for dipping.
This was very good we had it with Snappy Green Beans and Garlic mashed potatoes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment