cooking is my hobby

Cooking is my hobby, I would like to share recipes that I have tried and that were a success. I hope that others will want to share their best recipes with me as well.

Thursday, December 26, 2013

French Toast Supreme


Prep/Total Time: 15 min. 4 servings

Ingredients

8 slices Texas toast
4 slices Canadian bacon
4 slices Monterey Jack cheese
1  Best Egg
1/2 cup refrigerated French vanilla nondairy creamer
Confectioners' sugar, optional
1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam

Directions

1. On four slices of toast, place one slice of bacon and one slice of cheese; top with remaining toast. In a shallow bowl, whisk egg and creamer. Dip sandwiches into egg mixture. 
2.  On a hot griddle or large skillet coated with cooking spray, cook French toast for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar if desired. Serve with jam.

This was really different.  I love have breakfast for dinner!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment