Total Time: 11 Min's. Prep Time: 3 Min's Cook Time: 8 Min's Serves 2
2 halibut fillets2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley (or other herb of your choice) or 2 tablespoons finely chopped tarragon (or other herb of your choice) or 2 tablespoons finely chopped dill (or other herb of your choice)
salt and pepper, to taste
1 teaspoon olive oil
1. Make little aluminum foil trays sized to fit each fillet.2. Wipe the bottom of each tray with olive oil.
3. Put the fillets ugly side up (skin side even if the skin is now removed) on the trays.
4. Mix the butter with the chopped herbs thoroughly.
5. Place 1 tablespoon of the butter on the halibut.
6. Broil for 4 minutes.
7. Carefully turn each fillet over, not spilling any of the melted herb butter.
8. Broil for 4 more minutes.
9. Remove and plate, pouring the melted sauce over each fillet.
For my herbs I used dill and parsley. Dan cooked this in the pan. He is the king of grill and fish. It always comes out great!!
I am working tomorrow and Saturday!!! Thank you Jesus my health is back!!! I still need to go to the doctor on Tuesday. My asthma is still not that great!! Peek flow is still low.We are taking Jayne out for her Birthday dinner on Monday. Looking forward to it. I am so grateful for her friendship!!!
Next week Dan is going to check out hearing aids. Hopefully he can find one that will work for him.