cooking is my hobby

Cooking is my hobby, I would like to share recipes that I have tried and that were a success. I hope that others will want to share their best recipes with me as well.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Salmon with Vegetable Crest

Serves two.
Preheat oven to 400


2 Salmon steaks or fillets (about 6oz each)
---------------------------------
2 oz cream cheese
1/4 cup each of finely grated carrots and chopped seeded tomatoes
2 tablespoons of thinly sliced green onions
1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
1 tablespoon lemon juice
salt and pepper to taste.

Spray shallow baking pan with cooking spray. Place fish in a single layer in the pan and drizzle with 2 tablespoons of lemon juice. Set aside.

In a small bowl, mix cheese, salt, pepper and remaining 1 tablespoon of lemon juice until smooth and fluffy. Lightly stir in carrots, tomato, onions and parsley. Mound vegetable mixture evenly over fish, spreading nearly to edges.

Bake, uncovered in a 400 oven until fish flakes easily when prodded in the thickest portion to 15 mins. 12.
We had this with baked potatoes.  Dan liked the topping on his baked potato.
Fell down at work this last Friday.  I did not get hurt.  I have a bruise on both of my chins.  I fell over one of the low carts that people use when they are buying huge amounts of products.  That tells me that I am moving to fast and not paying attention to where I am going. 

No comments:

Post a Comment