cooking is my hobby

Cooking is my hobby, I would like to share recipes that I have tried and that were a success. I hope that others will want to share their best recipes with me as well.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Deluxe Fajita Nachos

Deluxe Fajita Nachos ingredients

  • 2 1⁄2 c Shredded cooked chicken
  • 1 pk LAWRY'S Spices & Seasonings for Fajitas (1.27 oz)
  • 1⁄3 c water
  • 8 oz tortilla chips
  • 1 1⁄4 c Grated Cheddar cheese (5 oz) (4 oz)
  • 1 c Grated Monterey Jack cheese
  • 1 large Tomatoes, chopped
  • 1 Can Sliced ripe olives, drained
  • -(2 1/4 oz)
  • 1⁄4 c Sliced green onions
  • Salsa

Cooking Deluxe Fajita Nachos

1. In medium skillet, combine chicken, Spices & Seasonings for Fajitasi and water; blend well.
2. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes.
3. In large shallow ovenproof platter, arrange chips.
4. Top with chicken and cheeses.
5. Place under broiler to melt cheese.
6. Top with tomato, olives, green onions and desired amount of salsa.
7. Makes 4 appetizer or 2 main dish servings.
8. PRESENTATION: Garnish
i with guacamole and sour cream.
9. HINT: For a spicier version, add sliced jalapenos.


We left out the olives and we used avocado instead of guacamole.  I should have used a bigger dish because of the chips.  It was messy but good.

Going to see if this man that goes to my Mom's church will look at my resume.  Hopefully he will be willing to help me.
Found out who the child molester in the neighborhood is.  It's Ron down the street.  That's just sad. 
Since we have vinyl siding we don't have to paint.  So this last Saturday we washed the house down.  It really looks nice now.
I have to work most of this weekend.  At least I get Monday off!!!
Julie is really enjoying living in WV.  I am so glad!!  God has been so good to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment