cooking is my hobby

Cooking is my hobby, I would like to share recipes that I have tried and that were a success. I hope that others will want to share their best recipes with me as well.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

SWEET POTATO SALAD

4 med. size sweet potatoes
3 hard boiled eggs
1/2 c. salad pickles
1 tbsp. mustard
1 c. mayonnaise

Boil potatoes until tender, peel and cut in cubes. Mix mayonnaise, eggs, pickles and mustard together. Pour over potatoes and toss around with a fork until mixed well. Refrigerate.
 
I took this recipe to the Mars Hill pick nick this last Sunday.  We had a nice time.  Met some new people.  The salad went well.  Most of it was gone.
 
I've started reading a book about Hermann Goring.  I think every young Christian should read every thing that they can get their hands on about the Nazis.  I think that God allowed this to happen to show us what the last days will be like.  I hope that I will not be around when this happens.  It only takes a few people to get things rolling.  All some one has to say "if it was not for these Christians"...
I have just started reading a book by Stephen King.  Four Pas Midnight.  I am hoping that it will be of interest.  It looks like at least for the next few months I will have my reading cut out for me.
Julie may be going to West Virgina to teach.  Another small school.  She will have eight Forth graders.  I have said prayers that she will get the job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment