cooking is my hobby

Cooking is my hobby, I would like to share recipes that I have tried and that were a success. I hope that others will want to share their best recipes with me as well.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Turkey Patties

Prep Time: 10 Min   Cook Time 10 Min Ready In 20 Min Serves 4

Ingredients

  • 1 pound ground turkey
  • 1/4 cup fine dry bread crumbs
  • 1 egg
  • 2 tablespoons minced green onions
  • 1 clove garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
  • 2 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
  • 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley

Directions

  1. In a large bowl, blend turkey with bread crumbs, egg, green onion, garlic, ginger and soy sauce. Shape into 4 patties.
  2. Heat oil in a wide skillet over medium heat. Cook burgers for 5 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Garnish with chopped parsley.
Took the dog for a walk this morning.  I saw a house on the corner of 4 ave and 182nd, there were two pick up trucks parked in the drive way.  I am hoping that some one is going to be moving in there.  It has been empty for almost two years.
This Sunday is the community BBQ with the Mars Hill Church.  Looking forward to going going to make a Sweet Potato salad.  We had a lot of fun the last time we went.
This Coming Monday we are going to my sister Jakie's House it was supposed to be going away/ birthday party for Julie.  She will not be going to Florida as planed.  The school she was going to teach at had to close down due to lack of funds.  I was sad for her.
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed making these. I thought they were all right. There was something in the mix that I didn't like but I don't know what it is. I have three left and will either have them for lunches or dinners. If I decided dinner, then that is one less thing I have to do when I get home. It is so nice to just pop them in the microwave and poof!, I have a dinner or lunch in less than five minutes.

    ReplyDelete