cooking is my hobby

Cooking is my hobby, I would like to share recipes that I have tried and that were a success. I hope that others will want to share their best recipes with me as well.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

GARLICKY SALSA CHICKEN


Prep 10 min Cook 11 to16 min Serves: 4

r/z cup yellow cornmeal
2 tablespoons chopped parsley
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves pounded to ¼ inch thickness
1/4 Cup  corn oil
2scallions, chopped
1medium tomato, seeded and & chopped
3 garlic cloves, crushed
jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
1/4cup tomato juice
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1/4 cup dropped cilantro
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1. In a shallow dish, combine cornmeal, parsley, salt, and pepper. Lightly
coat chicken on both sides, shaking off excess.
2. In a wok, heat 2tablespoons oil over medium-high heat until hot, swirling
to coat sides of pan. Arrange chicken extending up sides of pan without
over lapping. Cook until brown on both sides, 6 to 8 minutes, Turning  and
rotating for even cooking. Remove to a serving plate.
3. same wok, heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat.
Add scallions, tomato, garlic,  jalapeno pepper and cook, stirring, until
Scallions are. crisp-tender, 3 to 4 minutes  add tomato juice, vinegar, cilantro,
salt, pepper. Cook, stirring, until most of liquid is evaporated 2 to 4
minutes. Spoon salsa over chicken-and serve.

I learned how to scan this recipe into a PDF.  What a pain it was to cut in paste this into a word document.  It miss spelled word and it took a lot of time to clean it up.  I don't think that it works very well for recipes.  Perhaps I will try to scan something else.
Took the dog a walk around the school today.  Did not see the grumpy gentleman today I hope that things are going better for him.  Some one that gets that angry over where  one  putts their dog mess bag has something wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment