cooking is my hobby

Cooking is my hobby, I would like to share recipes that I have tried and that were a success. I hope that others will want to share their best recipes with me as well.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Moms Fast Chili

Prep Time 10 Min Cook Time 20-30 Min Serves 6

Ingredients

2 tbInstand minced onion
1 can tomato Puree (28 oz)
1 tbChili powder (or to taste)
2 1/2 tsGround cumin
1 cnChili beans (kidney)
1 lbGround beef
1 cnCrushed tomatoes with added
1 mdOnion, chopped <=OR=>
1/2 tsGarlic powder
1 cnTomato paste (6 oz)

Directions

 1. In a large 4 qt dutch oven or large saucepan, cook beef and onion over medium-high heat, stirring often to break up meat, until lightly browned, 5 to 10 minutes. Drain off any excess fat

 2. Stir in all remaining ingredients. Heat to

 boiling. Reduce heat to medium low and simmer, uncovered for 10-15 minutes.
Instead of Beef I used pork.

No comments:

Post a Comment