cooking is my hobby

Cooking is my hobby, I would like to share recipes that I have tried and that were a success. I hope that others will want to share their best recipes with me as well.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Mac and Cheese Fran Style

2 C Macaroni
1 15oz Can Italian Stewed Tomatoes
1 15oz Can Tomato Sauce
1 4oz can Mmushrooms
3 C Mozzarella cheese
5 Mild Bar S Sausages cut up
Garlic powder to taste
Onion powder to taste

Directions

1. Cook Macaroni and cut up Sausages for 10 Min.  In separate bowl, mix together Tomato Sauce, Stewed Tomatoes, Mushrooms, garlic powder, Onion powder, and Mushrooms. 
2. Layer, Macaroni and Sausage.  On top of Macaroni and Sausage and Cheese then Tomato mixture.  Repeat layers with tomatoes on top.
Cook at 350 for 50 Min.
Serves 4

1 comment:

  1. I am cooking this recipe now so I don't have to do it when I am so busy. I can't wait to try this one. I have one question out of curiosity, how come the sauce goes on top instead of the cheese?

    ReplyDelete