cooking is my hobby

Cooking is my hobby, I would like to share recipes that I have tried and that were a success. I hope that others will want to share their best recipes with me as well.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Tropical Strawberry

Prep Time: 10 Min  Ready In 10 Serves 4

Ingredients

  • 1 1/2 cups frozen strawberries
  • 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 1 1/2 cups yogurt
  • 2 tablespoons white sugar
  • 1 cup crushed ice

Directions

  1. In a blender, blend the strawberries, pineapple, milk, yogurt, sugar, and ice until smooth.
The first time I did this recipe I used my blender.  I found that it was to much for my blender  so I used my food processor.  It was a lot faster.  I also could not find frozen pineapple so we used an 8oz can of pineapple chunks worked like a champ. I also used strawberry yogurt.  We really enjoyed it.

We found a new park or rather one of our neighbors told us about it.  It is a really cool park. wheel chair accessible. It goes from Sea tac over to the des moinas marina.  It also has dirt bike trails.  We have been there twice now and really enjoy it.  Here is the address.


Des Monies Creek Park
2151 S 200th ST
Sea Tac, WA 98m98





 

No comments:

Post a Comment