cooking is my hobby

Cooking is my hobby, I would like to share recipes that I have tried and that were a success. I hope that others will want to share their best recipes with me as well.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Canada

Dan and I went up to Canada 8-22-24.  We had a nice time visiting Less and Carolyn.  It is not in stone but, we are thinking about possibly moving up to Canada.  Their benefits are better than what I am getting down here.  I could work a Costco and Dan could work at psych hospital.  It is not in stone but, we are keeping that in the back of our minds.  I really don't want to leave my Mon because she is 89 now and only God know how much longer she will be with us.
There are some jobs opening up at the Sea Tack airport.   The subject has been coming up lately at work and I am thinking that maybe God is telling me something.  I am going to look into it on Monday. 
I get this Saturday off!!!!!  I haven't had a Saturday off in a long long time.  I think that it will be nice to do something with Dan on a Saturday for a change.
No recipes on this end.  Since we were gone and the one last night was not worth mentioning.  They all can't be winners.

No comments:

Post a Comment