cooking is my hobby

Cooking is my hobby, I would like to share recipes that I have tried and that were a success. I hope that others will want to share their best recipes with me as well.

Friday, September 23, 2011

Back to School Chowder

Total Time:  40 min. Prep time 30 Min Ready in 10 min

Serves 4


Spot a typo or missing ingredient? Submit your correction for review.
Update

Directions:

In a large saucepan, combine hot dogs, celery, carrots, green pepper, onion, and butter.
Cook and stir over medium heat until vegetables are tender.
Stir in flour, salt, and pepper until blended.
Gradually add milk.
Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
Add cheese; stir until melted.
This was a good soup just before fall.
Tome will pick up family film and VCR tapes at the end of week.  Hope that the DVD will come out ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment