cooking is my hobby

Cooking is my hobby, I would like to share recipes that I have tried and that were a success. I hope that others will want to share their best recipes with me as well.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Herbed Turkey & Broccoli

8 ounces of packages dried linguine or spaghetti, broken in half
3 cups of small broccoli florets
one 8 ounce container of soft style cream cheese with garlic and herbs
2/3 cup of milk
1/4 teaspoon of coarsely ground pepper
6 ounces of sliced fully cooked smoked turkey breast, cut into bite size strips

In a 4 1/2 quart Dutch oven cook the pasta in boiling water for 6 minutes. Add broccoli. Return to boiling. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes more or till pasta is tender and broccoli is crisp tender. Drain in a colander.
In the same Dutch oven combine the cream cheese, milk, and pepper. Cook and stir over low heat till cream cheese is melted. Add pasta mixture and turkey. Toss to coat. If necessary, stir in additional milk to make desired consistency. Makes 4 servings


Dan did this dish.  I had to work and when ever I do he is willing to help.  Thank you Dan.  Ich Leibe Dich "I Love you in German"

No comments:

Post a Comment