cooking is my hobby

Cooking is my hobby, I would like to share recipes that I have tried and that were a success. I hope that others will want to share their best recipes with me as well.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Rigatoni With Zucchini And Kielbasa



2 cups rigatoni
 2 whole kielbasa -- cut into slices

 1 medium red onion -- thinly sliced (I used green onion)
 3 small zucchini -- thinly sliced

 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard

 2 tablespoons dry basil

Directions

 Cook rigatoni according to package directions until al dente, drain and set
 aside. In small bowl, combine red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard and basil; set

 aside. In large frying pan, add kielbasa and onion. Cook a few minutes.
 Add zucchini, cook till tender crisp, Add cooked pasta and red wine vinegar,

 Dijon mustard and basil. Cook until mixture is heated. Serves 4.

This was good!! We had leftovers, so, I didn’t have to cook the next day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment