cooking is my hobby

Cooking is my hobby, I would like to share recipes that I have tried and that were a success. I hope that others will want to share their best recipes with me as well.

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Ranch Garlic Bread


PREP 5 mins COOK 5 mins READY IN 10 mins 8 servings

Ingredients

1 cup butter or margarine, softened
2 tablespoons dry ranch salad dressing mix
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 (1 pound) loaf French bread, halved lengthwise

Directions

1. In a small mixing bowl, combine butter, dressing mix and garlic powder; beat until combined. Spread over cut sides of bread. Place on a baking sheet. broil 4-6-in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown.

This is really good bread!!
Hopefully we have got the condo situation straightened out!!  We went to the condo and meant with the HOA and the people staying there.  We got the names and numbers of the person who was supposed to be living there and the people who are living there and emailed the information to our property manager.  They admitted that the person who was supposed to be living there was lying to them.  It is a shame that they didn’t listen to us two months agoL

We were thinking about going trick or treating for Halloween.  It looks like it’s going to be raining so I don’t think I will want to go.  It would have been fun!! We were going to dress up!!!  Maybe next year!!     

No comments:

Post a Comment