cooking is my hobby

Cooking is my hobby, I would like to share recipes that I have tried and that were a success. I hope that others will want to share their best recipes with me as well.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Chicken with Honey-Cranberry Sauce

Prep Time 10 Minutes Ready in 10 Minutes Serves 4

4 medium skinless boneless chicken breast halves -- 1 pound total
1 tablespoon margarine or butter
1 16 ounce can whole cranberry sauce
3 tablespoons honey
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger

Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels. In a large skillet cook chicken in hot margarine or butter over medium heat until tender and no longer pink, turning once. Remove chicken from skillet, reserving drippings in skillet. Cover chicken with foil to keep warm. Stir cranberry sauce, honey, and ginger into the reserved drippings in skillet. Cook and stir until heated through. Spoon over chicken.  
I cut up the chicken and stir fried it.  It is quicker and then you wont over cook the chicken.
Dan had his teeth worked on today.  I think that he will be sore later.
So far I am not working Saturday.  Good it will be nice to have another Saturday off.
I was able to print out my pay stub. 
I still have dental.  My former dentist is not on the list.  So I will have to find another one hopefully close by.

No comments:

Post a Comment