cooking is my hobby

Cooking is my hobby, I would like to share recipes that I have tried and that were a success. I hope that others will want to share their best recipes with me as well.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

blog address

I think that people are going to actually get to see this blog.  The other blog I just could not get it to look right.  This one seems to be going along much better.
Dan was able to vacuum the rug the other day.  We have broken two vacuum cleaners trying to get that shag rug vacuumed.  Yes!!! to him on a job well done.
It looks like I get to get on Medicare.  Unfortunately I sent back the card and they have to send me a new one.  That will take about four to six weeks.  I sent the card back because I was advised to by a rep.  form their insurance site.  I hope that Medicare is better than the insurance that I have know.  I guess we will see

No comments:

Post a Comment