cooking is my hobby

Cooking is my hobby, I would like to share recipes that I have tried and that were a success. I hope that others will want to share their best recipes with me as well.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Yap Yap Casserole

Total Time: 35 minutes Prep Time 20 minutes cook time 15 minutes

Serves 8

Ingredients

Text a link of this recipe to your web-enabled cell phone.
  • 1 (8 ounce) package Chinese noodles, cooked and drained
  • 1 lb ground pork
  • 3 stalks celery, chopped
  • Worcestershire sauce to taste
  • 1 onion, chopped
  • 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
  • 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
  • 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed vegetable soup
  • 1 Cup shredded  sharp cheddar cheese

Directions:

          1. Cook noodles according to package directions.

2. Fry the pork, celery, and onions until done. Stir in Worcestershire sauce.  Stir in the soups. Stir in the cooked noodles. Pour into a deep casserole dish and top with cheese.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes until bubbly.
I am finally caught up on my recipe posting!! I had a hard time finding the turkey thigh recipe.  Ended up having to create a PDF and then converted it into a word document.  It takes a while some times to get things done:)

No comments:

Post a Comment