cooking is my hobby

Cooking is my hobby, I would like to share recipes that I have tried and that were a success. I hope that others will want to share their best recipes with me as well.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Turkey Curry With Soba Noodles

Prep Time 10 Minutes Cook Time 40 Minutes Servings: 4

Directions:

Heat oil in 14 inch fry pan over medium heat. Add turkey and cook until browned on all sides. Remove from pan.
Add onion and garlic to pan. Cook until onion is soft, about 10 minutes. Add ginger and all the rest of the spices. Cook for about 1 minute.
Return turkey to pan. Add broth, reduce heat, cover and simmer til meat is no longer pink, about 20 minutes. Remove from heat.
While turkey is simmering, cook noodles in boiling water until barely tender to bite, drain well. Place in large, shallow serving bowl.
Stir yogurt into turkey mixture, then pour mixture over noodles. Garnish with cashews.
I used 1/2 Teaspoon red pepper flakes.  To cut the time down I used already cooked turkey breast.  I threw in the cashews.  Dan thought that this would be good with a little Basel.
Got the dusting done.  Tomorrow I get to look for more recipes and check out whats on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment