cooking is my hobby

Cooking is my hobby, I would like to share recipes that I have tried and that were a success. I hope that others will want to share their best recipes with me as well.

Friday, October 14, 2011

On the phone

Today I spent my whole morning on the phone with Social Security and Medicare.  Social Security is going to send me a new form to fill out so that I can get on Medicare c and d which will help pay for my prescriptions and Dr. visits.  I wish that I did not listen to the advice that was given to me by the insurance agent from the Advantage Medicare web site.  She told me to send back my medicare card and to apply next year.  I found out that I can apply now not next year.  What a mess.
I spent yesterday trying to kill a virous on my computer.  I finally got things working again.
My firewall was down and got that working again thanks to Advanced System Care.  I turned the computer on this morning and the warning that the fire wall was down.  I had System Care do it's thing and now I do not get that warning.  Also JET was not working.  I haved decided to stop using Gooble except for this blog.  I will not be receiving any more emails through gmail.  Hpefully that will keep stuff from shutting down.  One of the things that caused problems was that I received an email from "Andrew" it wasn't him some one got his old email address and was sending a bad virous with it.
Thank you Jesus for getting things back up and working!!  I don't know what I would with out you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment