cooking is my hobby

Cooking is my hobby, I would like to share recipes that I have tried and that were a success. I hope that others will want to share their best recipes with me as well.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Snow Peas with Water Chestnuts

Prep Time 15 Cook Time 5 Min Ready In 20 Min

Servings 4

Ingredients

  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 1 pound fresh snow peas, trimmed
  • 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
  • 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
  • 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
  • salt and pepper to taste

Directions

1.                  Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in the snow peas, and cook for 2 minutes, then add the water chestnuts, mint, and sesame seeds. Cook and stir until the snow peas are tender, and the water chestnuts are hot, about 3 minutes longer. Season to taste with salt and pepper before serving.
This recipe was a great side dish.
I saw Ron today.  He had both dogs with him and they were on leashes!!  That was good to see.  Some times he likes to let them run around with out a leash.  I just was glad to see that he still had both dogs 

No comments:

Post a Comment