cooking is my hobby

Cooking is my hobby, I would like to share recipes that I have tried and that were a success. I hope that others will want to share their best recipes with me as well.

Monday, December 26, 2011

Fruit Salad in Seconds

Prep Time 10 Min Ready In 10 min

Servings  12

Ingredients

  • 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
  • 1 pound seedless green grapes, halved
  • 3 bananas, peeled and sliced
  • 1 (8 ounce) container strawberry yogurt

Directions

1.                  In a large bowl, toss together strawberries, grapes, bananas, and strawberry yogurt. Serve immediately.
This salad was very good.  It made allot so we have leftovers.
Yesterday was Christmas and we went to my sister Jackie's house.  we had a great meal that couldn't be beat!!
Andrew was there!!!!  Wow!!! it was soooooo nice to see him.  He looked good too!!
He has been working allot of hours.  I guess we all have been.
Julie is in town.  Only got to see her Christmas day.  At l east we got to see her.  She's looking good.
Hopefully this summer we will get more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment