cooking is my hobby

Cooking is my hobby, I would like to share recipes that I have tried and that were a success. I hope that others will want to share their best recipes with me as well.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Italian Taco Salad

Prep Time 15 Min Cook Time 10 Min Ready In 25 Min

Servings  6

Ingredients

  • 1 pound ground beef
  • 3 cups crushed tortilla chips
  • 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
  • 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
  • 1 (10 ounce) package mixed salad greens
  • 1 (8 ounce) bottle zesty Italian dressing

Directions

1.                  In a medium skillet over medium heat, cook the ground beef until evenly browned. Remove from heat, and drain.
2.                  In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, tortilla chips, mozzarella cheese, Cheddar cheese, and salad greens. Toss with Italian dressing until evenly coated, and serve.
Dan made this one.  I think that I would like to try and make it myself.  I didn't care for the way he did it.  I think that he was trying to cut corners.
I have applied for Humana insurance.  I found out for my eye doctor the co pay is $40.  I know that is not what the agent told me.  For I would have said something.  I still think that it will be better than what I have now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment