cooking is my hobby

Cooking is my hobby, I would like to share recipes that I have tried and that were a success. I hope that others will want to share their best recipes with me as well.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Seafood Skewers

Prep Time 20 Min Cook Time 10 Min Ready In 30 Min

Servings  4

  Ingredients
  • 1/4 cup olive or vegetable oil
  • 1/4 cup chili sauce
  • 2 garlic cloves, minced
  • 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
  • pepper to taste
  • 16 uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
  • 8 (1-ounce) sea scallops
  • Hot cooked rice

Directions

1.                  In a large resalable plastic bag or shallow glass container, combine the first five ingredients. Add shrimp and scallops. seal or cover and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
2.                  Discard marinade. Place shrimp and scallops on flour metal or soaked bamboo skewers. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 5 minutes on each side or until shrimp turn pink. Serve over rice.

Saw on facebook that Alix is seeing some one else.  He hasn't divorced Lisa.  I am so sad that he doesn't want to work things with her:(

Good news!!! We heard from our friend Darrell!! He got married this last August!!  We are so glad for him

No comments:

Post a Comment