cooking is my hobby

Cooking is my hobby, I would like to share recipes that I have tried and that were a success. I hope that others will want to share their best recipes with me as well.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Garlic-Cilantro Scrambled Eggs

Prep Time 10 Min Cook Time 5 Min ready In 15 Min

Servings  2

Ingredients

  • 4 large eggs
  • 1 tablespoon sour cream
  • 1/4 cup milk
  • 1 clove garlic, minced
  • 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
  • salt and pepper to taste
  • 1 tablespoon butter
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese

Directions

1.                  Whisk together eggs, sour cream, milk, and garlic until smooth; add cilantro and season to taste with salt and pepper.
2.                  Melt butter in a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Pour in egg mixture and cook to desired degree of doneness, stirring constantly. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese to serve.
This was a very taste recipe.  Since we don't get to have breasfest together on the weekend we fixed this for our dinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment