cooking is my hobby

Cooking is my hobby, I would like to share recipes that I have tried and that were a success. I hope that others will want to share their best recipes with me as well.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Hot Chicken Salad

1 Cup Chicken or Tuna
1 Teaspoon Minced Onion
½ Teaspoon Salt
¾ Cup Mayonnaise
1 Cup Cooked Rice
1 Can 10 OZ. Creamed Chicken Soup or 1 Can 10 OZ Cream of Mushroom Soup
3 Hard cooked Eggs chopped
1 Cup chopped Celery
3 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
Corn Flake crumbs

Preheat oven to 375.  Mix all ingredients well. Top with corn flake crumbs
Bake in preheated oven for 45 Minutes.
Serves 4 to 6
Had a great Thanksgiving.  Went to my Sister Jackie's house.  Every one was there except Jewles and Andrew.  Kaite, Dan, and I played games. Jonathan had to crash.  He had to work that evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment