cooking is my hobby

Cooking is my hobby, I would like to share recipes that I have tried and that were a success. I hope that others will want to share their best recipes with me as well.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Chocomint Toddy

Prep Time 10 Min Ready In 10 Min

Servings  1

Ingredients

  • 1 fluid ounce coffee flavored liqueur
  • 1 fluid ounce peppermint schnapps
  • 6 fluid ounces boiling water
  • 1 (1 ounce) envelope instant hot chocolate mix
  • whipped cream for garnish
  • shaved semisweet chocolate, for garnish

Directions

1.                  In a large mug, mix the coffee flavored liqueur and peppermint schnapps. Pour in the boiling water, and stir in the hot chocolate mix until well blended. Top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
This recipe is good on a cold rainy night.
I am having to go to the Dr. tomorrow.  My hand have started turning blue and the tips of my finger go numb when my hands get cold.  Been having some burning pain in my left breast as well.  I guess I am just falling apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment