cooking is my hobby

Cooking is my hobby, I would like to share recipes that I have tried and that were a success. I hope that others will want to share their best recipes with me as well.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Easy Chicken Enchiladas

Prep Time 20 Min Cook Time 30 Min Ready In 50 Min

Servings  6

Ingredients

  • 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
  • 1 cup salsa
  • 2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast meat
  • 1 (15.5 ounce) can pinto beans, drained
  • 6 (6 inch) flour tortillas
  • 2 cups shredded Colby-Jack cheese

Directions

1.                  Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
2.                  In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the cream cheese and salsa. Cook, stirring until melted and well blended. Stir in chicken and pinto beans. Fill tortillas with the mixture, roll and place into the prepared baking dish. Spread cheese over the top. Cover with aluminum foil.
3.                  Bake for 30 minutes, or until heated through. Garnish with your favorite toppings such as lettuce and tomatoes, or sour cream.
Dan did this recipe.  Instead of chicken he used pork. 
He did this recipe on one of those day that I got home late.  I think that we ate at 9pm.
I am such a luck women!!

No comments:

Post a Comment