cooking is my hobby

Cooking is my hobby, I would like to share recipes that I have tried and that were a success. I hope that others will want to share their best recipes with me as well.

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Pork Noodle Casserole


Prep: 25 min. Bake: 45 min. Yield: 8 Servings
 Ingredients

•2 cups uncooked egg noodles
•2 pounds boneless pork, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
•2 medium onions, chopped
•2 cans (15-1/4 ounces each) whole kernel corn, drained
•2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
•1/2 teaspoon salt
•1/2 teaspoon pepper

 Directions
•Cook noodles according to package directions. In a large skillet, cook pork and onions over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Drain noodles. Stir the noodles, corn, soup, salt and pepper into the pork mixture.
• Transfer to a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 15 minutes longer.

This was good.  I thought that it should have little button mushrooms.  Dan suggested bacon.
Jackie went to West Virginia to visit Jewels.  I guess that she was having car trouble.  She was able to get it fixed.

Looking into getting a wheel chair ramp.  I want to be able to have my friend jayne over and I want to make things easier for my Mom.  She has a hard time going down the stairs.  It is going to be metal.  I don’t want a wooden ramp.  To much work and up keep.
Looking for a dog groomer.  I want to get as much hair off of Earl as possible before we go down to Tom and Velva’s.  Hopefully less shedding.

We went to Ocean Shores.  Earl just loves it there.  He runs and runs for all he is worth.  It is so much fun to watch him.  He is so cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment