cooking is my hobby

Cooking is my hobby, I would like to share recipes that I have tried and that were a success. I hope that others will want to share their best recipes with me as well.

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Crispy Chicken Wings


Prep: 15 min. Bake: 50 min. Yield: 10 Servings

Ingredients

•2 pounds chicken wings
•1/2 cup butter, melted
•1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
•1 cup dry bread crumbs
•1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
•2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
•1/2 teaspoon salt
•1/4 teaspoon pepper

 Directions
•Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tip sections.

• In a small shallow bowl, combine butter and garlic powder. In another bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Dip chicken into butter mixture, then into crumb mixture.
• Place on greased baking sheet; bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.

I did this Fran style!!! I used chicken legs and thighs instead of wings.  Turned out great!!  I cooked them 350 in convection oven for 45.  Juicy!!!
That’s what I love about recipes.  I some times make them my own and some times I fix em just like it says to do. 

I think that it would be interesting to see what other people would do with my recipes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment