cooking is my hobby

Cooking is my hobby, I would like to share recipes that I have tried and that were a success. I hope that others will want to share their best recipes with me as well.

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Mexican Corn


PREP 10 mins COOK 10 mins READY IN 20 mins 6 servings
Ingredients

2 (15.25 ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained
 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
 1/4 cup butter
 10 jalapeno peppers, chopped (I used on jalapeno pepper)
 1 teaspoon garlic salt

Directions

1. In a medium saucepan combine corn, cream cheese, butter, jalapeno peppers and garlic salt. Cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes or until heated through, stirring constantly after cream cheese begins to melt.
This was really good!!  I used on pepper and it was enough for us.  I liked the crunch that the pepper made.

I have been reading Sherlock Holmes.  Really been enjoying the first volume.  For me this book is a keeper.  I have been also reading about the band the Allman brothers .  The sad thing about these guys is that their drug use and sex and alcohol ruled their lives.  To the point that they cared little for the women and their children. It is needless to say that this book is not a keeper. My next book will be a short Steven King book.
Work has been very slow.  Working one day a week.

We are looking into getting a wheel chair ramp.  Found three web sites that make the type of ramp that I am looking for.  Hopefully next month we will have a new ramp in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment