cooking is my hobby

Cooking is my hobby, I would like to share recipes that I have tried and that were a success. I hope that others will want to share their best recipes with me as well.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits Copycat


Prep Time: 18 Min's Cook Time 10 Min's Serves: 8 15 Biscuits

Ingredients:

2 cups Bisquick
2/3 cup milk
1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, melted
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder

Directions:

1. Heat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Mix Bisquick, milk and cheese until a soft dough forms.

3. Drop by spoon full onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
4. Bake 6-8 minutes or until golden brown.

5. Mix butter or margarine and garlic powder.
6. Brush mixture over warm biscuits before removing from cookie sheet.

I had about 8 biscuits the half cup of butter was too much.  They were very good other wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment