cooking is my hobby

Cooking is my hobby, I would like to share recipes that I have tried and that were a success. I hope that others will want to share their best recipes with me as well.

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Moist and Savory Stuffing


PREP 5 mins  Cook 10 min Ready in 15 mins Serves 8

1 3/4 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth (regular, Natural Goodness™ or Certified Organic)
Generous dash ground black pepper
 1 stalk celery, coarsely chopped
 1 small onion, coarsely chopped
 4 cups Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing

Directions

1. Heat broth, black pepper, celery and onion in 2-quart saucepan over high heat to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
2. Add stuffing and stir lightly to coat.

This was really good!! We had it with chicken and the Acorn Squash.

Dan stayed home today.  I think that he will be going back to work tomorrow.  It has been nice having him home!!!

Going to the eye DR. on Friday.  Dan is taking the day off.  We are planning on going out for Breakfast.  I think that we are also going to go up to the hearing aid place  to see about getting him a hearing aid.  I think that he will enjoy being able to here better than what he does right now. 

Even though Dan has had a cold.  We are still planning on having Mom over on Saturday.  I know she is looking forward to seeing her Grand and Great Grand nieces and nephews.  They are so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment