cooking is my hobby

Cooking is my hobby, I would like to share recipes that I have tried and that were a success. I hope that others will want to share their best recipes with me as well.

Monday, October 22, 2012

Pork and Cabbage Sandwiches


Prep 10 Min Cook 25 Min 8- 12 Servings

Ingredients

•1 pound bulk pork sausage

•7 cups shredded cabbage

•1 medium onion, chopped

•1 medium sweet red pepper, thinly sliced

•1/2 cup water

•1/2 teaspoon salt

•1/2 teaspoon sugar

•1/4 cup sour cream

•Hamburger buns or pita bread

Directions

•In a large skillet, brown sausage; drain. Add cabbage, onion, red pepper, water, salt and sugar; mix well. Cover and cook for 20 minutes or until the vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in sour cream and heat through. Serve on buns or in pita bread. Yield: 8-12 servings.

This recipe is very tasty.  We did not make sandwiches out of these.  We used the Don poncho wraps and ate them like a wrap.

Yesterday I was accused of being racial.   These two kids came around and I told them that I could not give them a sample because they were not 18.  They started teasing each other about not being 18.  They can by again and took a sample.  I told them that I had told them that they could not have a sample.  Their Mom went off.  I told her that I could not give sample to anyone under 18.  She started yelling at me and demanded to talk to a manager.  Penny came and got me and I explained to her what happened.  We talked to a manager and to Linda.  This lady accused me of using the f word and making comments about the fact that she was black.  I had no idea that she was black.   I was off the floor for about 45 minutes.  They wanted to make sure that this women and her kids had left the club.  I lost sales because of that!!!  Thank God for the support of my coworkers and supervisor!!

The schedule is picking up because of the holiday schedule.

Being saying prayers for my cousin Bob and Andrew.  I hope that they will both stop their heavy drinking.  I have cut back on mine because it is so expensive.  I intend to use that money to buy CD’s.

Jackie’s Birthday is coming up and I am looking forward to that.  It will be nice to see every one.  I haven’t seen her family for some time.  I hope to play games and to catch up on what is fgoing on with every oneJ
I just found out that the lady has accused me of hitting her kid.  Some people are filed with hate.  I don't know how far Sams club will defend me.  All I can do is put it in God's hands.  If I loose my job because of this then I guess he has someting else for me:)  Linda said that she was going to be meeting with Mat tonight and I guess they will go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment