cooking is my hobby

Cooking is my hobby, I would like to share recipes that I have tried and that were a success. I hope that others will want to share their best recipes with me as well.

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Crab In Black Bean Sauce


Serves 4

Ingredients

1 large cooked crab cleaned and cracked  (I used Imitation crab 2lbs)  
Salad oil 3 Tablespoon
Fermented black beans 1 1/2 Tablespoon, drained, rinsed
1 large clove garlic, minced 
Minced ginger 3/4 Teaspoon
1 small green pepper, seeded and cut in 1 inch squares (I did not use green pepper)
1 tablespoon each soy sauce and dry sherry
2 whole green onions, cut in 1-inch lengths 
Chicken broth 1/3 Cup (16 tbs)

Directions

Cut crab body in quarters; leave legs and claws whole.  (I used chunks of the imitation crab)
Heat a wok or wide frying pan over high heat.

When pan is hot, add oil.
When oil begins to heat, add black beans, garlic, and ginger.

Stir-fry for 5 seconds.
Add green pepper and stir-fry for 1 minute.

Add crab, soy, sherry, onion, and chicken broth.
Cook, stirring, until crab is hot      

This was good I served rice with this.
Mom had a nice time with the Navigators.  I was glad that she was able to go.  She needs to be able to get out and have a nice time. 

Dan goes to the doctor on Monday and has his operation on the 14Th.  I am praying that all things will work together for good!!

I am working this Friday and Saturday.  I have to work all of next weekend. 10-4,5.  I am glad for the time. 

Dan wants to go to Round Table all you  can eat pizza for our Twentieth anniversary, October 2ND.  Not a real big fan but, that’s OK.  Sometimes you have to give in once in a whileJ

No comments:

Post a Comment