cooking is my hobby

Cooking is my hobby, I would like to share recipes that I have tried and that were a success. I hope that others will want to share their best recipes with me as well.

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Ravioli With Red Clam Sauce


Total Time:25 Min's Prep Time: 15 Min's Cook Time: 10 Min's Servings: 3

 Ingredients:

1 (9 ounce) package  refrigerated cheese ravioli  
1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes  

1 (6 1/2 ounce) can minced clams  
1  medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced  

2  teaspoons  dried Italian seasoning, crushed  
1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce  

1  tablespoon cornstarch  
 grated Parmesan cheese

Directions:

1. Prepare ravioli by following the package directions.
2. Meanwhile, in a saucepan, combine the stewed tomatoes, undrained clams, zucchini, and Italian seasoning.

3. Bring to a boil; lower heat and simmer, uncovered, for 1 minute.
4. Stir together the tomato sauce and cornstarch until blended.

5. Add to hot mixture; cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly.
6. Cook and stir for 2 more minutes; adjust seasoning to taste with salt/pepper, if needed.

7. Serve clam sauce over hot cooked ravioli.
8. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.

This was very good!!  We had a salad and French bread with it.
Talked with Mon yesterday.  She is still in a lot of pain.  I wish that they could do something for her!!
I will be going to see the Superman movie with Jayne on the 25Th. I will have five days by myself.  Dan is going to Montana with his Mom.  I hope that they have a nice time!!! 

We had a nice time on the fourth of July.  Mostly stayed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment