cooking is my hobby

Cooking is my hobby, I would like to share recipes that I have tried and that were a success. I hope that others will want to share their best recipes with me as well.

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Crunchy Pea Salad


Prep/Total Time: 10 min. Yield: 6-8 Servings
 Ingredients

•1 package (16 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
•1 cup chopped cauliflower
•1 cup diced celery
•1 cup slivered almonds
•1/4 cup sliced green onions
•1 cup Hidden Valley® Ranch
•1/2 cup sour cream
•1/2 teaspoon dill weed
•1/4 teaspoon salt
•1/8 teaspoon pepper
•Lettuce leaves, optional

Directions
•In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Cover and chill until serving. Serve on lettuce if desired.

This was very good.  Dan said that he would add bacon.  We forgot about the lettuce.  I had it with the lettuce the next day and it was good with it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment