cooking is my hobby

Cooking is my hobby, I would like to share recipes that I have tried and that were a success. I hope that others will want to share their best recipes with me as well.

Friday, April 13, 2012

Pork Apple Burgers

Prep Time 20 Min Cook Time 10 Min Ready In 30 Min

Servings  8

Ingredients

  • 2 pounds ground pork
  • 1 Granny Smith apple - peeled, cored and chopped
  • 1 sweet onion, finely chopped
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
  • 1 egg
  • 8 hamburger buns
  • 1 (20 ounce) can sliced pineapple, drained

Directions

1.                  Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
2.                  In a large bowl, mix together ground pork, apple, onion, garlic, teriyaki sauce, and egg. If too dry, add some juice from the can of pineapple slices. Form into eight patties.
3.                  Lightly oil grill grate. Grill pork burgers for 10 minutes, or until well done. Toast buns on grill. Serve burgers on toasted buns topped with pineapple slices.
We did these burgers on our indoor grill!!  Boy were they good

No comments:

Post a Comment