cooking is my hobby

Cooking is my hobby, I would like to share recipes that I have tried and that were a success. I hope that others will want to share their best recipes with me as well.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Turkey Enchilada Casserole

Prep Time: 40 Minutes cook Time 20 Ready in 1 hour   Serves 6-8Add this recipe's ingredients to your weekly shopping list.

Ingredients:

2 cups shredded  Colby jack cheese

Directions:

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
  2. In large sauce pan, heat oil.
  3. add onion; saute until slightly soft.
  4. Add turkey, salt and pepper, cooking until turkey is no longer pink.
  5. Add 1/2 can of enchilada sauce, green chilies, olives, and corn. Heat through.
  6. Meanwhile, heat other half of enchilada sauce in large fry pan.
  7. Heat tortillas, two at a time, in this sauce and begin overlapping in 9 X 12 baking dish. Six tortillas should be sufficient for first layer, and subsequent layers.
  8. Spread 1/3 meat mixture over tortillas, then 1/3 of combined cheeses.
  9. Repeat layering process two more times.
  10. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
This was very tasty!!  Took us two day to eat this
We are supposed to get this huge snow storm tonight.  I am hoping not.  I have to work this Thursday. 
I am still not feeling all that well.  Hopefully things will improve soon.  Dan still doesn't fell well either.

No comments:

Post a Comment