cooking is my hobby

Cooking is my hobby, I would like to share recipes that I have tried and that were a success. I hope that others will want to share their best recipes with me as well.

Monday, January 30, 2012

Sausage and vegetable Soup

Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time 5 minutes 4 servings

INGREDIENTS

1 l41/2-ounce can beef broth
I l4h 1/2 or Italian style stewed tomatoes cut up
11/2 cups water
4 cups frozen loose-pack diced
hash brown potatoes
1 l0-ounce package frozen mixed
vegetables
1 pound smoked turkey sausage,
halved lengthwise and cut
into 1/2-inchthick pieces

1/8 teaspoon pepper
2 tablespoons grated parmesan
cheese (optional)

DIRECTIONS

1. in a large saucepan
combine beef broth,
undrained tomatoes, and
water. Bring to boiling. Stir
in hash brown potatoes,
mixed vegetables, sausage,
and pepper. Return to boiling;
reduce heat. Cover and
simmer for 5 to 10 minutes or
until vegetables are tender.

2- Ladle into soup bowls. If
desired, sprinkle with
Parmesan cheese.
I used canned beans 1 cup frozen corn and peas

No comments:

Post a Comment