cooking is my hobby

Cooking is my hobby, I would like to share recipes that I have tried and that were a success. I hope that others will want to share their best recipes with me as well.

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Turkey Sausage and Bean Soup

Start to finish 25 Minutes Serves 4

4 Cups Chicken Broth
2 15 ounce cans white kidney beans
1 Pound Turkey Kielbasa cut into 1/2 inch pieces
1 Med onion chopped
1 Teaspoon dried basil, crushed
1/4 Teaspoon black pepper
1/2 Teaspoon bottled minced garlic
3 Cups fresh spinach

DIRICIIONS

1.  In a large saucepan or
Dutch oven combine chicken
broth. beans. kielbasa, onion.
basil, pepper, and garlic. Bring to
boiling; reduce heat. Cover
and simmer for l0 to
15 minutes or until onion
is tender.
2" Meanwhile, remove
stems from spinach. Stack the
leaves one on top of the other
and cut into l -inch-wide
strips. Just before serving.
stir spinach into soup.

Dan made this one and it turned out great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment